All manuscript submission need to include:
- Cover letter
- Title page
- Main manuscript
- Copyright transfer form
- Figure or Table in separate files (if any)
|Types of Manuscript|
|There are 4 types of manuscripts published by the PSA journal.
1. Original Articles Articles are comprehensive accounts of significant experimental of theoretical results. The arrangement of full-length articles should accord with the following:
2. Review Articles Review articles provide a summary of topics of general interest to pharmacists and are limited to 6,000 words.
3. Short Communications Communications are preliminary reports limited to approximately 2,000 words including 1-2 table(s)/ figure(s) with not more than 15 references.4. Letters to the Editor Readers are invited to give an opinion on a scientific or technical subject within the scope of the Journal. If an article published in the Journal is criticized, the authors of the original article will be given an opportunity to reply in the same issue.
|There are different formats for periodicals, books, etc. Please follow the Vancouver referencing style. Please cite references in the text by superscripted number. At the end of the articles, list the references in the order they appear in the text.
Author: List all authors when there are 6 or fewer. When there are more than 6, list only the first six and add et al.
1. Standard Journal Article
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Chronic diseases and associated risk factors [document on the Internet]. Canberra: The Institute; 2004 [updated 2005 June 23; cited 2005 Jun 30]. Available from: http://www.aihw.gov.au/cdarf/index.cfm.
4. Patents Yusuke T, Geraldine H, Akiko M, Tadanori M, Catherine S, Donald I, inventor; Harvard College, Children's Medical Center Corp, assignee. Methods and uses for ex vivo tissue culture systems. AU 017/203220 A1. 15 May 2017
Conference proceeding Harnden P, Joffe JK, Jones WG, editors. Germ cell tumours V: Proceedings of the 5th Germ Cell Tumour conference; 2001 Sep 13-15; Leeds, UK. New York: Springer; 2002. Conference Paper in Print Proceedings Christensen S, Oppacher F. An analysis of Koza's computational effort statistic for genetic programming. In: Foster JA, Lutton E, Miller J, Ryan C, Tettamanzi AG, editors. Genetic programming: EuroGP 2002: Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Genetic Programming; 2002 Apr 3-5; Kinsdale, Ireland. Berlin: Springer; 2002. p. 182-91.
Millar M. Antibiotics and antibiotic resistance: what do we owe to each other? Ph.D. [dissertation]. Birmingham: University of Birmingham; 2013.
Example of the required files
|Manuscripts must be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font size 12. All pages should be numbered sequentially including line numbers. To avoid the fast rejection, the manuscript must be strictly prepared in the template format. The cover letter states the highlight or novelty of their findings and the Consent to publish and Copyright transfer Form must be submitted along with the manuscript.
The corresponding author should submit their manuscripts online only at the follow hyperlink Submit online on the right and upload all of your manuscript files following the instructions given on the screen.